Cornerstone Core Values
- Christ centered: the foundation of all we say and do is directed and governed by the word of God.
- People focused: With Christ as our example, we strive to connect people of all ages and walks of life as we gather collectively.
- Healthy relationships: Knowing that words mean little if not accompanied by actions we resolve conflict in a way that honors scripture and reflects God’s love as we bring individuals together to function as one in the body of Christ through communication, encouragement and acceptance.
- Compassionate outreach: Our goal is to bring the message of the Gospel as we clothe the naked, feed the hungry, aide the poor, and minister to the lost.
- Healing: We believe God still heals spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally and financially for with Him nothing is impossible.
- Prayer Focused: We believe prayer is our lifeline to communicate openly with our Creator as we give thanks, petition needs, seek His heart and intercede for the world around us.
- Spirit led worship: Worship is an attitude and lifestyle geared toward glorifying God in Spirit and Truth seeking to reach Gods' heart and align with His will.
- Heart of Service: Living a life dedicated to Christ and using the gifts He has given us by serving through God’s grace and mercy to build up, lead and serve others, as we fulfill God’s purpose.
- Effective mentorship: Building meaningful friendships while encouraging and guiding others through Christ as we grow in our personal relationships with God
Girls Ministries is a church-based discipleship program that has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women. Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
We have 6 clubs:
Rainbows for pre-school boys and girls
Daisies for kindergarten girls
Prims for 2nd and 3rd graders
Stars for girls in 3rd through 5th grade
Friends for 6th through 8th grade
Girls Only for high school girls
We have crafts every week for the younger kids. The older girls attend a Teen Convention every spring. There will be camping and Dutch oven cooking this summer as well as horseback riding.